Hello all!

Er du ny bruger på forummet? Så præsenterer dig selv overfor forummets øvrige brugere her.
Besvar
Sine Cera

Hello all!

Indlæg af Sine Cera » 19. nov 2011 13:43

Hello!

My name is Sanne and I'm from the Netherlands. Together with my friend Roza, I breed with Syrian hamsters and Campbell's at Sine Cera hamsters (www.sinecera.nl).

This Christmas, I will be in Denmark (Vrist) and I'm looking for breeders that live (kinda) close to this village and have young (both males and females) and old (only males) Syrian hamsters for sale. I am also looking for a couple of campbell's (color not important, type and character matter most). The Syrians are preferable golden or Sg_ but colour is less important than type and background. We have a lot of Swedish hamsters in the Netherlands and it would be great if the Danish hamsters are not too related to them.

If possible, I would like to pick them up on December 26th or 27th.

I already have a Danish hamster, Illinium's Delilah. She is a very sweet brown eared gray female who gave me two wonderful litters.

I tried to look through your breeders list but my knowledge of Danish geography isn't too good so I have no idea whether breeders live close to Vrist or not.

If you are or know anyone who could help me with this, please let me know via message, email (hamsters@sinecera.nl) or in this topic. Thanks a million!

Kind regards,
Sanne Ophorst

Besvar